God-delusion and God-delusion Insanity
N.B. This translation contains errors due to the insurmountable language differences between German and English.
Before reading onward, please read this necessary prerequisite to understanding this document.
- 1 Introduction
- 1.1 1. What is god and what is the Creation Universal Consciousness?
- 1.2 2. Who is "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier? Is he the announced prophet of the new time, the "messiah" respectively, Mahdi, as seen from the religious perspective?
- 1.3 3. Purpose and effect of the nature of human life
- 1.4 4. Help in recognising the truth
- 1.4.1 False teachings of the distorters of the writings – in contrast to the teaching of truth
- 1.4.2 Moses as falsifier of the "Commandments" – in contrast to the 12 recommendations from PETALE
- 1.4.3 Belief and Knowledge – Colour-radiations of the Consciousness
- 1.4.4 Rationality-Intellect-Consciousness-Block
- 2 Source
By Marianne Uehlinger, Switzerland, August 21st, 2009
Translated February 2010 by Vivienne Legg (one of the gaiaguys) with assistance from Marianne Uehlinger and Dyson Devine.
As with every book written by "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier, God-delusion and God-delusion Insanity, is absolutely unlike any other. In a little more than three months, he has, once again, written a unique masterpiece for which there is no equal. The book God-delusion and God-delusion Insanity, is a totally "hot" book, in which "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier (BEAM) delivers a great deal of explosive material. However, at the same time, in contrast to other authors who do not know the truth and therefore cannot say anything about it, Billy brings the "fire extinguisher", in that he explains the truth about the Creation Universal Consciousness and how the human being – if he or she wills it – can come away from his or her god-delusion and come to the truth.
Of the seven and a half billion human beings, which, at this point in time, constitute the Earth’s population, four-fifths profess a belief in one of the six world religions or in one of the sects which have emerged from them. They believe in a god whose name may not be named; they believe in a creator-god, in Jesus Christ and diverse saints; in Allah, in Shiva and Brahma – or whatever they are all called – in nature gods, in tin gods, and so forth. They are mostly also firmly convinced that they thereby believe in the legitimate creator of our universe and the one who determines their fate. They pray and beg for favour, health, objects or material wealth; hang rosaries over the rear view mirror in the car, and crosses around their necks, to achieve immunity from accidents and everything bad. They sacrifice food, plants, money, animals and, in earlier times (or even still today?) human beings – above all children and virgins – in order to make their god, their goddess or their tin gods kind and merciful, and to win them over. They give their long dark hair to the temple – which earns millions therewith – in exchange for a good harvest; they throw small children from a high tower into the depths – where, after a nose dive and much dread, they are caught with a blanket (India) – which is supposed to bring the family luck and health, and much more. All are acts of total dim-wittedness and brainlessness. No believer ever asks him or herself in which manner his or her god, his or her goddess or his or her tin god is actually supposed to meet the demands. How does the creator-god manage to simultaneously maintain the gigantic universe, and everything contained therein, while concerning himself with their small harvests, their pleading and begging and their individual wellbeing? That is totally impossible, above all when one considers that a creator would indeed be responsible for all human beings in the universe. Whoever reads this, and is a believer, will naturally, immediately have an explanation at hand, even if it is very daft, ridiculous and irrational. Their god makes everything possible. He can easily violate all the physical laws without negative effects.
Whoever is not really a believer, rather is simply one who goes along with it, has by now at the latest, after consideration, noticed that something cannot be correct. And here is exactly where God-delusion and God-delusion Insanity, comes in. "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier shows, in truth and logic and with clear, precise, pointed, but also incisive words – without wanting to offend the believing Earth humans – why there is no god and no creator-god, as well as why there are no gods and no tin gods. He shows, instead, that it is thereby to do with a delusion which has been inherited, caused by indoctrination, has been instilled, or has been voluntarily created, and therefore is to do with a form of schizophrenia. The whole thing is pure imagination. It is a delusion. God has been genetically inherited, over millions of years, in the form of a schizophrenic, epileptic delusion, and is established in the brain’s temporal and parietal lobes. Since children are pestered with belief and led into confusion ever earlier – if not by parents, grandparents or other guardians, then by believing teachers (so-called Creationists) – there is always more suffering and grief in this world. The supposed radiance in the eyes of the believers and their blissfully ecstatic facial expressions reflect their will-o’-the-wisp god-delusion and are not, for example, expressions of inner harmony, love, peace, freedom and joy. For those who have knowledge of the truth, the difference is obvious.
In contrast to other authors, for example, the evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins, in The God Delusion, or Sam Harris in, The End of Faith – who do not themselves appear to know any truth about the activity of Creation (Dawkins even explicitly denies it) or in fact regard everything as chance and without purpose and effect – Billy’s "tool" is his enormous knowledge, and his wisdom, which has never before been achieved by any human being. This wisdom relates to the Creation Universal Consciousness and everything contained therein. Billy does not just point out and warn, rather he explains and instructs, and he provides answers! These are answers to the Earth humans’ millennia-old questions and also the questions which are just as relevant today, which could, for example, sound like this: "If god is only a figment of the imagination or a delusion, then who is watching us? What is Creation then? If nothing is chance and chaos, then how is it really? etc. "
Billy’s statements are hard, well-formulated and precise. They will not fail to have their desired effect. But, if you now think that you will get to read that all the emblems of the religions will have to be removed and religions forbidden, then you are enormously in error. It is quite the opposite. For Billy, the human beings’ freedom is inviolable. He writes about that right at the beginning of the book:
"Wahrlich, es ist nicht des Rechtens, Meinungsvertretenden und Religionsgläubigen resp. Gottesgläubigen Stätten zu verbieten, in denen sie sich einzeln oder in Gruppen zum meinungsmässigen Austausch oder zur religiösen Besinnung zurückziehen oder zusammenfinden können, denn das entspricht nicht der Meinungs- und Glaubensfreiheit.
That, self-evidently, also applies to human beings who do not believe in a god, in gods or tin gods, rather who instead orientate their thoughts, their feelings and their actions towards the creational laws and recommendations. They are referred to as the ones who have knowledge of the truth. Truth and knowledge are, however, always relative, since both factors are likewise integrated into the laws of causality and evolution.
About that, Billy writes:
Und zur Glaubensfreiheit gehört auch die Wissensfreiheit, folglich auch all jenen Menschen das Recht eingeräumt sein muss, die sich als Wissende in bezug auf die Realität und deren Wahrheit und als Befolger der schöpferisch-natürlichen Gesetze und Gebote von jeder Meinung und von jedem Glauben absetzen und nur gemäss dem Wissen um die effective reale Wahrheit ihr Leben führen.
If you read the book attentively and carefully, and again and again, you will – along with the demonstration of the madness of religions and their stories, and the explanations about the Creation Universal Consciousness and its laws and recommendations – uncover much worth knowing, which, up until now, was possibly not known to you, as, for example:
- that which is conscious of the consciousness – what an unconsciousness of the consciousness implies (whereby the subconsciousness is not meant)
- the significance of chance and foreordination
- the significance of conviction and certainty
- truth and the evolution of truth
- the life-giving factor of every life-form
- reality and truth
- free will
- the boomerang effect or the interdependency
- the significance of the origin
- the absolute nothingness (more about that in the FIGU-Bulletin number 63, March 2008, in German only)
- the need for constant motion
- the open declaration of the denial of god (applying the same principle as for those who stand up for the rights, equality and equal value of women, lesbians and homosexuals)
- and much more.
The book God-delusion and God-delusion Insanity, speaks for itself. Even one who does not consider him or herself to be a believer (whoever wrongly evaluates him or herself is also, in a certain sense, a believer!) should read it, because, it would not be from Billy if it were not at the same time a highly valuable source of truth of knowledge with which we can advance the evolution of our consciousness. Nobody on the Earth, no scientist; really nobody, is so well-versed in regard to the Creation Universal Consciousness and the human consciousness – and also in regard to the religions, all of which he has studied (however he did not allow himself to be lulled in by any!) – as "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier (BEAM). So the book is already, for that reason, a truly delicious morsel for everybody’s consciousness – according to our level of openness or unprejudice. For those who can only free themselves with difficulty from their inherited delusion, the delicious morsel may, however, really require a longer time to digest.
I frankly admit that I am amused by sentences such as: "But when many human beings suffer from the same delusion, just as it is with the god delusion, then the delusional insanity is called religion, and is made socially acceptable". They are not only true, rather absolutely delicious – and there are many of those.
In any case, when reading, that which Billy emphasises again and again, and everywhere, is true
| Vorurteile sind allzeitlich unüberwindbare Hindernisse und Schranken auf dem Pfade zur Wahrheit.|
So that you are well-prepared as you venture to embark upon the shaking, stirring and clarifying work of the century God-delusion and God-delusion Insanity,
and understand it even better and can, at any rate, thereby accept it more easily, I would like to give you a couple of helpful facts, which can be broken down as follows:
- What is god and what is the Creation Universal Consciousness?
- Who is "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier? Is he the announced prophet of the new time, the "messiah" respectively, the Mahdi, as seen from the religious perspective?
- The purpose and effect of nature and of the human consciousness.
- Help in recognising the truth.
- the greatest errors of the believers and the most perfidious machinations of the distorters of the writings – in contrast to the teaching of truth, the teaching of life, the teaching of spirit
- belief and knowledge – colour radiations of the consciousness
1. What is god and what is the Creation Universal Consciousness?
So that you know, right at the beginning, in a few words, what god is and what the Creation Universal Consciousness is, I will quote a couple of sentences from Billy’s God-delusion and God-delusion Insanity. Everything is thoroughly explained and described in the book.
What is God: Excerpt from chapter 4
...Grundlegend ist Gott eine Erfindung des Menschen resp. des menschlichen Gehirns, wobei sich die imaginäre Gottheit beim Menschen über Jahrmillionen hinweg genmässig in einer Form von schizophrenem, epileptischem Wahn vererbt und in den Schläfenlappen sowie im Scheitellappen festgesetzt hat. In Erscheinung tretende religiöse Erfahrungen bilden dabei Formen schizophrener Wahngebilde und sind also das Resultat eines genmässig vererbten religiösen Glaubens.
What is the Creation Universal Consciousness: Extract from chapter 1
Die Schöpfung ist eine ungeheure, neutrale, energetische und evolutive Wesenheit SEIN, die nicht ein Wesen als solches ist, sondern eine Wesenheit als reiner natürlicher Energiezustand, eine natürlich evolutive geistenergetische Wirkungsenergie. Die Wesenheit Schöpfung ist ein rein geistenergetischer SEIN-Zustand, eine strahlende Geistlichtenergie und also kein Wesen im Sinn eines Menschen, einer sonstigen Kreatur oder ein sonstig personifiziertes Wesen, also auch keine Gottheit in übermenschlicher Form.
Already in chapter 1, Billy thoroughly explains to the Earth human of the present time – as the first human ever to do so – what Creation is and how its laws and recommendations work. Thereby one must take great care that the principle of cause-effect-evolution – in other words, of causality – and how it works, is correctly understood. Most scientists only know about the evolution of nature, and they do not even always know that correctly, but they are basically on the right path, contrary to the Creationists who totally go astray. It obviously does not appear to be clear to them that everything spiritual and material – therefore all things of all existence in that which is spiritual, physical and conscious – is integrated into evolution. Actually, the following forms of evolution exist:
|Creation evolution||spirit-energetical evolution of Creation|
|conscious evolution of the consciousness|| human life-form|
Only the human being evolves by means of the conscious evolution of the consciousness
|instinct evolution||Life-forms of animals and other creatures|
| impulse evolution
Adaptation evolution, respectively, assimilation evolution
| energy evolution
Transformation evolution, respectively, conversion evolution
|sand, stones, crystals, gasses, liquids, etc.|
Compatibility evolution and mutation evolution
|bacterium, bacillus, virus|
| intelligence evolution
(not to be equated with the human beings’ consciousness-evolution)
|higher species of animals, such as apes, dolphins, horses, ravens, pigs, goats, parrots, buffalo and other kinds of cattle, bears, camels, donkeys, beasts of prey, elephants, dogs, cats, sheep, and so forth.|
The Creation Universal Consciousness is not simply an accumulation of chance and chaos. It is in its laws and recommendations, in the external storage banks and in our conscious memory, just as it is in the subconscious memory and in the countless forms of consciousness, unconsciousness and sub-consciousness, etc. Everywhere, everything is well ordered. Law and regulation and principles prevail.
What use is a discovery to the scientists if they cannot include it in a bigger whole in order to draw right conclusions because they have a completely false picture of the Creation Universal Consciousness? Since the following seven principles of all existence are, for the time being, only explained in the Spiritual Teaching, but are very important in the drawing of conclusions, they shall be named here. Spiritual Teaching, Spirit-Lesson no. 127, Die Sieben Prinzipien aller Existenz (The Seven Principles of All Existence), Sieben Prinzipien der Wahrheit des Lebens im Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten sind gegeben in aller Existenz (Seven Principles of the Truth of Life in the Spiritual, Physical and Conscious are given in all Existence). Nokodemjon-Henoch
1. Das erste Prinzip fundiert in der Existenz des allumfassenden Geistigen des schöpferischen, allbelebenden Geistes, im Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, und so also in allem Geistigen und Materiellen.
1. The first principle is based in the existence of the all-embracing spirit of the creational, all-enlivening spirit, in that which is spiritual, physical and conscious, and thus in everything spiritual and material.
2. Das zweite Prinzip fundiert in der Gleichheit und Gleichwertigkeit aller Dinge des Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, so also alle Dinge sowohl des Geistigen als auch des Materiellen in Gleichheit und Gleichwertigkeit gegeben sind.
2. The second principle is based on the equality and equal value of all things which are spiritual, physical and conscious, thus all things which are spiritual, as well as those which are material, exist in equality and in equal value.
3. Das dritte Prinzip ist die alluniverselle und allexistenzielle Schwingung aller Formen des Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, und so also in allem Geistigen und Materiellen.
3. The third principle is the all-universal and all-existential vibration of all forms of that which is spiritual, physical and conscious, and thus in everything spiritual and material.
4. Das vierte Prinzip ist die Zweipoligkeit aller Dinge alles Existenten, und so also die Gegenpoligkeit aller geistigen und materiellen Werte und Faktoren in ihrer Zusammengehörigkeit.
4. The fourth principle is the bipolarity of all things in everything which exists, and thus the existence of opposite poles in all spiritual and material values and factors in its togetherness.
5. Das fünfte Prinzip ist das Gleichmass aller Dinge im Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, und so also in allem Geistigen und Materiellen.
5. The fifth principle is the consonance of all things in the spiritual, physical and conscious, and thus in everything spiritual and material.
6. Das sechste Prinzip ist das Gesetz des Zusammenhanges aller in Erscheinung tretenden Vorkommnisse und Geschehen, so also im Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, und so also gegeben in allem Geistigen und Materiellen.
6. The sixth principle is the law of the connection of all occurences and events which come about, so, therefore, in that which is spiritual, physical and conscious, and thus given in everything spiritual and material.
7. Das siebente Prinzip ist das der allumfassenden Evolution aller Dinge aller Existenz im Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, und so also in allem Geistigen und Materiellen.
7. The seventh principle is that of the all-embracing evolution of all things of all existence in the spiritual, physical and conscious, and thus in everything spiritual and material.
2. Who is "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier? Is he the announced prophet of the new time, the "messiah" respectively, Mahdi, as seen from the religious perspective?
If you have already read books from Billy, above all, the crowning work, Kelch der Wahrheit (Goblet of Truth), the book of the entire teaching of the prophets (FIGU, Wassermannzeit-Verlag,CH-8495 Schmidrüti), then you know, that, "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier is the seventh and final prophet of the Nokodemjon line. To this line belong the prophets Henok, Elja (Elijah), Jeremja (Jeremiah), Jesaja (Isaiah), Jmmanuel and Mohammed (Muhammad Abdullah), and, in the present time, the prophet and proclaimer of the new time, "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier (BEAM). They all were, and are, bearers of the spirit-form of Nokodemjon, the originator of the teaching of spirit, the teaching of life, the teaching of truth. The prophet of the new time was announced in many writings, as, for example, in:
OM Kanon 31, Satz 27
Und es ist der Prophet der Wahrheit bei euch ein letztes Mal, Erdenmenschen, und also ist es derselbe Prophet, der bei euch war ehedem, so ihr ihn also erwähnet finden könnet schon in den Schriften der Urahnen eurer Alten, so in den Epen von Uruk Gart und in den Upanischadis, also aber auch in den Zeichen des Tut anch Amon, in der alten Thora und im Qur-an und im Evangelium und in anderen Schriften.
OM Canon 31, verse 27
And the prophet of truth is with you one last time, Earth human beings, and therefore it is the same prophet who was with you before, therefore you can find him mentioned already in the writings of the fore-forebears of your elders, so in the Epic of Uruk Gart and in the Upanishads, however, also in the inscriptions of Tutankhamun, in the old Tora and in the Qur’an, and in the Gospels and in other writings.
OM Kanon 31, Satz 28
Der Prophet, der da war euer Prophet, und der da auch ist der Prophet der Neuzeit, er, Mensch der Erde, nahm alle Not der Leiden auf sich in wahrlicher Liebe, um euch zu belehren der Rechte und der Unrechte, so ihr euch befreien könnet von Last und Fesseln, die auf euch lasten und euch drücken.
OM Canon 31, verse 28
The prophet, who was your prophet, and who is also the prophet of the new time; he, human being of the Earth, took all misery of suffering onto himself in true love, in order to teach you what is right and un-right, so you can free yourselves from burdens and shackles, which burden you and weigh heavily on you.
OM Kanon 33, Satz 103
Und also wird er sein als Prophet der Neuzeit, wenn sich rundet die Zeit der Zeit und wenn sein Name wird besagen, dass er ist der Hüter des Schatzes (Eduard, Anm.), zur Zeit, wenn die Gerechten ihre siebentausendfache Schuld getilgt haben und den Schritt zur Erfüllung des Schwures der Bestimmung getan haben werden.
OM Canon 33, verse 103
And so he will be as prophet of the new time, when the time of the time comes around, and when his name means that he is the guardian of the treasure (note: Eduard) at the time when the equitable ones have expunged their seven-thousand-fold guilt and will have taken the step for the fulfilment of the oath of the determination.
Talmud Jmmanuel: Das 35. Kapitel, Kulte um Jmmanuel, Satz 41.
Dies aber wird sein in zweimal tausend Jahren, ehe die Zeit kommen wird, da meine Lehre unverfälschet neu geprediget wird, wenn der Stand der Irrlehren und Irrkulte und der Lug und Betrug und Trug der Totenbeschwörer und Geisterbeschwörer, der Wahrsager und Hellseher sowie aller Scharlatane um die Wahrheit am höchsten sein wird.
Talmud Jmmanuel: Chapter 35, Cults around Jmmanuel, verse 41.
It will be two times a thousand years before the time comes when my teaching will be preached anew, without being falsified. This will occur when false teachings and erroneous cults, when lies and cheating, and when deception by the conjurers of the dead and of spirits, by the soothsayers and clairvoyants, as well as by all the charlatans of the truth, will be at their peak.
Hadith = In Islam the term Hadith ("communication, telling, report") stands for handed down news of a profane, as well as of a religious nature ([German] Wikipedia).
Ahmad Ibn Hanbal is quoted as saying: The Prophet Mohammed said "Allah will bring out from concealment al-Mahdi from my lineage and just before the Day of Judgement; even if only one day were to remain in the life of the world, and he will spread on this earth justice and equity and will eradicate tyranny and oppression."
(Tirmidhi) Hadhrat Ali is quoted as saying: The Prophet Mohammed said "Even if only a day remains for Qiyamah (the End of Days) to come, Allah will surely send a man from my lineage who will fill this world with such justice and fairness, just as it initially was filled with oppression." (Abu Dawood)
(Tirmidhi) Hadhrat Abdullah bin Mas'ood is quoted as saying: The Prophet Mohammed said, "This world will not come to an end until one man (referring to Mahdi) comes from my progeny who does not rule over the Arabs, and his name will be the same as my name." (See FIGU-Sonder-Bulletin No. 38., "Who is the person mentioned in Islam? Including the original, 1967 certificate of the naming of Eduard Albert Meier as Sheik Mohammed Abdullah; below the Turkish translation of the certificate. ")
New Testament (Bible):
Also in the Bible the, "second coming of Jesus" (correct name Jmmanuel) is announced, as a believing Christian informed me, in Luke 21, 25-28 and Matthew 24, 29-31, among others.
A "second coming of Jesus" is totally out of the question. Not only because the prophet at that time was called Jmmanuel and not Jesus, but because it is absolutely impossible that the same personality can come into the world twice.
Already it can be thereby recognised that the statements were falsified, because naturally, Jmmanuel was best informed about the incarnation of the consciousness-block, together with the reincarnating spirit-form. (See also Wiedergeburt, Leben, Sterben, Tod und Trauer (Reincarnation, Living, Dying, Death and Grief), in German only, and other texts and books relating to this, FIGU Wassermannzeit-Verlag, CH-8495 Schmidrüti.)
The believers of the respective religions unfortunately do not realise that "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier (BEAM), is actually the truthful prophet of the new time, because their consciousness, violated by the many false teachings, is no longer in a position to recognise the truth and logic in the explanations. (See also Goblet of Truth, the book of the entire teaching of the prophets.)
When all the many human beings who now live and who either take no notice of "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier or who mock him and accuse him of falseness – or who even attempt to murder him – actually realise, at a later point in time, who he really was, they will feel great pain, because the past does not repeat itself. What has passed, has passed irretrievably. The series of the great line of prophets ends with "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier (BEAM), and for the Earth human being there will not be another time.
3. Purpose and effect of the nature of human life
In Chapter 2 Billy writes:
The sense and purpose of the human material Earth-life is evolution. That means in the development of the consciousness – and not, for example, in the piling up of money. Concerning the human beings’ overall determination – and not only that of the Earth human being – that means concretely.
The human being’s determination, laid out by the Creation Universal Consciousness, consists of evolving his or her spirit form, by means of his or her consciousness, so high that it – the spirit form – can unite with the Creation Universal Consciousness in distant coming eons in order to thereby perfect the Creation Universal Consciousness itself, because even the Creation Universal Consciousness is always only relatively perfect.
The sense of life evidently appears to only be known by the students of the Spiritual Teaching, because how otherwise would the human being come to ruin, or throw away his or her life with drugs, alcohol, extreme types of sport and other excesses, with humility and canine submission – or even to prepare an end to his or her life with the help of a euthanasia organisation, not knowing that it makes guilty not only him or herself, but also the one who assists the murder – instead of leading his or her life in complete self-responsibility, according to the creational laws and recommendations.
4. Help in recognising the truth
The greatest errors of the believers and the most perfidious machinations of the distorters of the writings – compared with the teaching of truth, the teaching of life, the teaching of spirit.
False teachings of the distorters of the writings – in contrast to the teaching of truth
|False teachings||Teaching of truth, teaching of life, teaching of spirit|
|Genesis of the Bible (Creationism)||Creation’s Genesis transmitted by the pure spiritual level of PETALE|
|10 Commandments of Christianity||Decalogue/Dodecalogue|
|Bible|| OM Omfalon ir Murado (Law of Creation)|
|Tora|| OM Omfalon ir Murado (Laws of Creation)|
"Goblet of Truth", the book of the entire teaching of the prophets
|Qur’an|| OM Omfalon ir Murado (Laws of Creation)|
"Goblet of Truth", the book of the entire teaching of the prophets
|Religious writings in general||Entire teaching of spirit, teaching of life, teaching of truth|
Moses as falsifier of the "Commandments" – in contrast to the 12 recommendations from PETALE
Recommendations 11 and 12 are absent from the "10 Commandments of Christianity". In the Decalogue/Dodecalogue the following is explained about this:
|Satz 615.||So auch unterliess sie die beiden restlichen Gebote, die ihr so überliefert waren wie Moses einst am Sinai, der sie aber ebenso in Selbstsucht und Herrschsucht nie und nie offenbarte.|
|Verse 615.||The person also omitted the two remaining recommendations, which were passed to the person, as once they were to Moses on Mt. Sinai who, in exactly the same way, however, in selfishness and thirst for power, never ever revealed them.|
| Die 10 Gebote des Christentums
The 10 Commandments of Christianity
| Die 12 Gebote von PETALE|
The 12 Recommendations of PETALE
| 1. Ich bin der Herr, dein Gott, du sollst keine anderen Götter neben mir haben.
1. I am the Lord your God. You shall have no other gods before me.
| 1. Du sollst keine anderen Mächte und keine Götter, Götzen und Heilige neben der Schöpfung haben.|
1. You shall have no mights and gods, tin gods and saints next to Creation.
| 2.. Du sollst den Namen Gottes nicht verunehren.
2. You shall not make wrongful use of the name of your God.
| 2. Du sollst den Namen der Schöpfung heilig halten (= ehren, Anm.) und ihn nicht missbrauchen.|
2. You shall honour the name of Creation and not misuse it.
| 3. Du sollst den Sonntag heiligen.
3. Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy.
| 3. Du sollst jeden Tag zum Feiertag machen und ihn heiligen (kontrollieren).|
3. You shall make every day a day of festivity and honour (control) it.
| 4. Du sollst Vater und Mutter ehren, damit es dir wohlergehe.
4. Honour your father and mother.
| 4. Du sollst nicht brechend werden im Bunde mit der Schöpfung, darin enthalten: Du sollst nicht Ehebrechen.|
4. You shall not break your bond with Creation, including this: You shall not commit adultery.
| 5. Du sollst nicht töten.
5. You shall not murder.
| 5. Ehre die Schöpfung, gleich wie du Vater und Mutter ehrest, achtest und liebst.|
5. You shall honour Creation just as you honour, esteem and love your father and mother.
| 6. Du sollst nicht ehebrechen.
6. You shall not commit adultery.
| 6. Du sollst nicht töten in Ausartung.|
6. You shall not kill in degeneracy.
| 7. Du sollst nicht stehlen.
7. You shall not steal.
| 7. Du sollst nicht raubend und enteignend sein.|
7. You shall not rob and expropriate.
| 8. Du sollst kein falsches Zeugnis geben wider deinen Nächsten.
8. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
| 8. Du sollst nicht falsch zeugen wider die Wahrheit, die Schöpfung und das Leben.|
8. You shall not bear false witness against the truth, Creation and life.
| 9. Du sollst nicht begehren deines Nächsten Mann oder Frau.
9. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.
| 9. Du sollst nie und nie sprechen die Unwahrheit.|
9. You shall never and never speak an untruth.
| 10. Du sollst nicht begehren deines Nächsten Hab und Gut.
10. You shall not covet anything that belongs to your neighbor.
| 10. Du sollst nicht begehren in Habsucht nach materiellen Schätzen und dem Besitztum des Nächsten.|
10. You shall not greedily covet material riches and your next one’s possessions.
| 11. Fluche nicht der Wahrheit.|
11. Do not curse the truth.
| 12. Lege die Schöpfungsgebote und Schöpfungsgesetze nie und nie in unwerte Kulte.|
12. Never and never put Creation's recommendations and Creation's laws into unworthy cults.
The greatest error of the believer is the assumption that there is a god, creator-god or tin god, and that this god, creator-god or tin god:
- had a book written (so-called "holy books": Tora, Bible, Qur’an, etc.) which contains the pure truth.
- takes care of the believer.
- assumes responsibility for the believer.
- determines the believer’s fate.
- demands sacrifice, humility and subjugation.
- punishes the believer, for not meeting his demands, with purgatory and hell until the last day.
- rewards the believer, for deeds which conform to the "will of God", with paradise, until the last day.
- demands the erradication of those who think differently, which even justifies a war.
- died on the cross, in order to free the believing Christians from their sins.
The truth is:
- All religious documents are consciously carried-out falsifications or are falsifications which arose through lack of understanding. The Goblet of Truth, the book of the entire teaching of the prophets, contains the correct teaching, namely, the teaching of truth, the teaching of life, the teaching of spirit.
- The human being, and everything else in the Creation Universal Consciousness, is bound by its laws and recommendations, therefore in the vibration of its cause-effect-evolution.
- The human being entirely bears full responsibility for him or herself and anything and everything.
- The human determines his or her own destiny through his or her thoughts, feelings and deeds.
- Sacrifice, submissiveness and subjugation prevent the human being’s evolution of consciousness. They hold his consciousness in the coarse-vibrational realm (= pink/violet). Also see Decalogue/Dodecalogue, 3rd recommendation.
- Hell is no place, rather it is a condition in the human being him or herself – in his or her mental-block – which he or she forms him or herself by means of incorrect thoughts and feelings.
- Paradise is no place in the sky, rather it is a condition in the human being himself or herself – in his or her mental-block – which he himself or she herself forms by means of good and beautiful thoughts and feelings.
- Every human is free to nourish any thoughts and feelings he or she wishes. In each case he or she harvests the effect from this cause. No human has the right to do evil and un-right to another human being, not to mention to murder him; the death penalty also being a form of murder.
- Jmmanuel did not commit suicide on the cross, rather he only appeared to be dead (see Talmud Jmmanuel). But it is totally illogical to think that someone could allow him or herself to be killed and thereby release someone else from his or her sins, respectively, undo his or her sins. The laws and recommendations of Creation do not allow hocus pocus.
Belief and Knowledge – Colour-radiations of the Consciousness
Each of the countless levels of consciousness pertaining to a human consciousness radiates a colour according to the given state of evolution. (See following tables.) The pink and violet belief-vibrations belong to the lowest level, therefore to the primary development of the consciousness. According to statements from Billy, the majority of Earth humanity finds itself in the transition between (2.) violet and (3.) green – a fact about which nobody can be proud because that means that a great proportion of Earth humanity is closer to the human-primates, in so far as rationality, intellect, knowledge, logic and wisdom are concerned, than that which a human can generally achieve with his or her consciousness, and also will do so, one fine day – after millions of years lived, again and again, each time as a new personality, but with the same spirit form (7. blue). We do not have the god-delusion believers to thank that the Earth human has already surmounted the first steps at all. Instead, those who deserve the thanks are those who want to evolve their consciousness and make an effort to gain relative knowledge and relative wisdom – and live according to it. Of course, the pure Earth human is still young. If, however, he or she had not had his or her consciousness-deranging religions, he or she would, in spite of that, make enormous progress in regard to his or her consciousness. As an example; in regard to technology, the Earth human is very much more developed than in regard to love, peace, freedom, harmony, health and joy – characteristics which would make him or her a real human being.
From the Pleiadian-Plejaran Contact Reports, Volume 2, 55th contact
|lowest radiation values|
| 1. Rosa
| 2. Violett
| 3. Grün|
| 7. Blau|
(See Aura page for additional colours that were not included here)
As can be seen in the table, belief and assumptions (1. pink, 2. violet) stand in contrast to truth, knowledge and wisdom (7. blue). In relation to Creation, therefore, the Genesis of the Bible in contrast to the truth of the Creation-Genesis, transmitted by the pure spiritual level of Petale (= the crown of Creation), received and explained by Billy, Wassermannzeit-Verlag, CH-8495 Schmidrüti. Everything that science has discovered so far confirms not the Genesis of the Bible but the Creation-Genesis. Even if the scientists up until now have only made a few really correct discoveries and often draw wrong conclusions as a consequence of the unknowledge of the "Principles of all Existence" and the "Cause-Effect-Evolution Mechanisms", they are, in spite of that, on the right path. Only their own belief in god or their arrogance prevent them from turning to the teaching of spirit, the teaching of life, the teaching of truth, in order to gain more profound cognitions. Nowhere other than in the Spiritual Teaching are the facts explained with loyalty to the truth, by the prophet of the new time, such that anyone with a healthy consciousness can comprehend them and, from that, evolve his or her own consciousness.
The human being’s material consciousness consists of uncountable forms of consciousness, respectively, levels of consciousness, as, for example, in the positive case: love, joy, correctness, mildness in behaviour, perseverance, wisdom, purposefulness, consistency, courage, strength, magnanimity, respect, deference, assiduousness, fidelity, and peace, and so forth, or in the negative case: un-peace, hatred, incorrectness, pride, selfishness, egoism, greed, laziness, lack of respect, inconsequence, foolishness, unknowledge, cruelty as well as impatience and many more of no value; all of which not only have an unconscious-form preceding them, instead, two of the most important evolutionary factors are their own, namely, rationality and intellect. In the Spiritual Teaching, Spirit-Lesson, No. 122. Rationality - Intellect - Cognition - Experience - Living-experience, Billy writes the following:
The aforementioned therefore means that consciousness, rationality and intellect are, in correlation, dependent on each other, and they further each other, and indeed this starts with a perception in a spiritual form, in a physical form, a conscious form, a thought-based form, a feeling-based form, an inspiration-based form, an action-based form and in a pure material-objective form, and so forth.
In the consciousness, as in the memory, and in the storage banks, everything is organised according to the levels of consciousness. That means, for example, that everything which concerns love is stored among the love vibrations, that which belongs to joy is stored among the joy vibrations, that which belongs to incorrectness, among the incorrectness vibrations, and so forth. No chaos of any kind prevails, rather it is law and regulation – as with a data base. All impulsation-"processors" of the consciousness-block, therefore also rationality and intellect, work in the same manner with all human beings – as long as no brain damage exists – however, they work more comprehensively or more restrictedly depending on the degree of general education, broad-sightedness, knowledge, experience and wisdom and the level of evolution associated with them.
Each human being changes his thinking only through his own insight, and for that rationality and intellect and consciousness are necessary which – reciprocally rotating – develop, therefore evolve, towards relative wisdom, through perception, recognition, cognisance, cognition, knowledge, experience and the living experience of a thing. (This applies to the immaterial realm of life as it does to the material realm of life. If, for example, wisdom is spoken of in regard to the immaterial realm, then, for the material realm, the value, perfection of ability – perfect ability – and so forth, is valid.) If pressure is applied to a human being – he or she is persuaded! – the human being will again be determined from outside instead of determining himself, and the evolution of the consciousness cannot consciously progress, directed by him, rather it "drips" unconsciously onward.
The Creation Universal Consciousness requires no pressure, rather only the actions resulting from our own decision and will. That is also the reason why the 10, respectively, 12, recommendations of the Decalogue/Dodecalogue (FIGU Wassermannzeit-Verlag, CH-8495 Schmidrüti) are not mandatory, but instead represent recommendations, which, however, the human is advised to follow if he wants to lead a life which is equitable for the human being.
In conclusion to my introduction I present the last lines of the poem, Ein sehr komischer Wicht ...(A Very Funny Wretch ... ), by Billy - written on the 19th of August 1978 - from the book, 61 Jahre Gedichte, Sprüche, Aphorismen von "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier, 1943 - 2004 (61 Years of Poems, Sayings, Aphorisms by "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier, 1943 – 2004), FIGU Wassermannzeit-Verlag.
| Der Mensch jedoch hat den wirklichen Sinn auf Erden,|
| The human being has, however, the real sense on Earth,|
Translater’s note: As with the translation of Kelch der Wahrheit, this translation utilises some word choices which have been determined by Billy Meier because many of the more conventional English word choices are less appropriate for conveying the true meanings of the German words as used by Billy Meier.
- There are no English terms that convey the meaning of the German terms Wesen and Wesenheit. The explanation can be found in dict.figu.org.
- This refers to a person who, at the turn of the 20th century, had recieved a transmission of the Recommendations, and freely falsified them, without conscience, to the point of being unrecognisable, according to the person’s way of thinking which was biased in a cult relious sense.
- Explanation in Decalogue/Dodecalogue, Wassermannzeit-Verlag, FIGU, CH-8495 Schmidrüti
Share your opinion