Know-it-alls and wannabes terminology clarification
- An individuals attraction to false actions and deeds defines the term.
- A term which can only exist if there is someone entertaining of the disparity.
- Constrained by the assessors knowledge.
- The term deals with evolution and therefore the standard of agreements.
- Its a fanciful humiliating way of explaining that an individual need not know everything to evolve.
- Its a collection and set of defining characteristic traits associated with a level of evolution, typically the lowest.
- In terms of learning, individuals at this stage require the greatest attention, time, patience and tolerance given to them.
- Individuals are carefully learning and recognizing the basic truths for their first time.
- Individuals in this position lack the necessary defences to protect themselves against negative vibration impulses.
- A vulnerability transforms itself into an enthusiasm toward false actions.
- Illogical obstinacy, inflexibility, fleeting illogical tenacity, tenaciousness specialist format and transient ephemeral characteristics.
- An inability to understand logical consequences and their associated actions.
- Attraction to disharmonious musical accompaniments.
- Failure to accurately gauge skill in others.
- Failure to recognize their own lack of skill.
- Failure to recognize the extent of their inadequacy.
- Recognise and acknowledge their own lack of skill only after they are exposed to training for that skill.
- Dunning–Kruger effect.
- curse of knowledge
- cognitive bias
But you may also wish to read about reincarnation and fine sensitive perception.
Share your opinion