List of common misconceptions
From Future Of Mankind
List of common misconceptions about the FIGU information by subject
Prophecies, Predictions and Probability calculations
Religion and Relegeon
Eduard Albert Meier
Conceptions founded upon misconceptions, misconceptions
- Earth humans are generally unclean, both in terms of personal hygiene but also metaphorically in terms of generally being morally wrong.
- Earths evolution was never going to be normal.
- The aim of the thousands of years exercise was to boost the evolution of the Earth human in consciousness while doing so neatly within both the galactic agreements and the creative natural laws.
- The Plejaren indirectly founded the two largest Earth religions. It's not so much a case of being in a state of denial about it because they've always been fully informed, even if we go back to 13,500 years ago when the cognition was realised that the German language would need to exist in the new time in order to continue to transfer valueable necessary knowledge to the Earth human. But rather this was to as best as possible protect the group from the wider realities as well as more importantly from attack, to minimise the number of assassination attempts.
The process of reductionism reveals that without the Plejaren assistance of the Nokodemion spiritform then no inciting incident would ever have manifested in the first instance. We can therefore conclude that Earth is under the special management of the Plejaren Federation. All this has already been explained by BEAM already at one time or another.
It's probably worth then examining Earths two largest religions dispassionately for the possible value that they offer, given the effort to put them there in the first place, that without them Earth may have an entirely different possibly much worse situation, even aside all the afflictions that they have created.
- The Earth humans would have developed an array of religions themselves irregardless, as they had done for hundreds of thousands of years previously, but would never, could have ever achieved such a boost into the upper tiers of knowledge as they appear today, were it not for the Plejaren Federations continued knowledge transactions over millenia periods of time.
- Earth religions are considered some of the most evolved in the universe, even if belief by definition is only used by lower evolved civilizations.
- Earths political financial social and monetary systems are considered to have been taken further on this world than any other the Plejaren Federation have ever come across in the universe. Which then arguably fascinating will then end in more dramatic disasters than has ever been witnessed much less recorded ever before.
- Earth humans have had their civilization restarted so many times now that a tremendous monstrous propensity moves strongly in these lowly evolved civilizations now, we cannot call them civilizations either. It therefore becomes more necessary than ever before with each passing attempt to finally hit the status of higher evolved civilization.
Details about the author are irrelevant, its knowledge about an entire humanity.