- Elektra is Menaras sister.
- Contact Statistics lists contacts with Menara as 29/7/1976 to 12/4/2002 and then on 2/7/2005.
- Menara is referred to in other Contact Reports.
- There are no drawings of Menara. She is described as a beautiful woman. Billy referred to Menara as a black rose, his own way of expressing her beauty.
- Menara is black. ~ Similar evolutionary facial features to African Hottentot, with black hair, similar skin tone variation as a European from the tropical, subtropical regions on but north of the Mediterranean sea, from Spain or Italy, but of black african descent not white descent, her skin is slightly lighter than african continent. The reason its described this way is because of this modern politically correct word 'black' which does not offer any flexibility for ancestral relationships to be described and some find the stripping down of entire peoples of their cultural and ancestral identity more offensive than how its worded and the wording itself. She is not Sentinelese black.
FIGU Forum Questions Answered By Billy
According to the Guido Moosbrugger book "AND YET THEY FLY", I came across a name or a Plejaren named MENARA which has been described as a DARK SKINNED BEAUTY and also a descendant of The Hottentots of Africa by ancestry. Are there many groups of Dark skinned or African alikes that would be Plejaren and if so, how many groups would there be and how advanced are they?
Billy has no information about a number of groups and their evolution level. Since Menara works closely together with the Plejarans she must be fairly advanced and, therefore, also her people.
ANSWER: Hi Gurujay,
Billy used the term "Dark skinned" for a skin colour you will see when a black-haired European person, like e.g. in Spain or Italy, was exposed to the sun. Billy didn't mean "black", but rather "not white" like the other Plejarans. However, the shape of her body (face, hair, etc.) resembled the race that we call (or were calling) Hottentots here on earth.
The ancestral relationship goes back hundreds of thousands of years.
- Contact Report 251 - mentions Lyra-Vega regions
- Contact Report 182 - mentions Vega forms a new planetary system
- Contact Report 184 - mentions Vega and Lyra systems
- Contact Report 248 - mentions Vega and Lyra systems
- Contact Report 117 - mentions Vega and Lyra systems
- Contact Report 121 - mentions Vega and Lyra systems
- Interview with Billy (1988) - mentions Vega and Lyra systems
- Ancient Lyrian
- The Deronians
- Where do we come from?
- Lyra and Vega 26 million years ago
- Vega star system
- Plejaren Federation
Share your opinion