The Original Prayer In German Created By Henoch
N.B. This translation contains errors due to the insurmountable language differences between German and English.
Before reading onward, please read this necessary prerequisite to understanding this document.
The original prayer in German, created by Henoch
Mein Geist, der du bist in Allmacht.
Dein Name sei geheiligt.
Dein Reich inkarniere sich in mir.
Deine Kraft entfalte sich in mir auf Erden und in den Himmeln.
Mein tägliches Brot gib mir heute, so ich erkenne meine Schuld und ich erkenne die Wahrheit.
Und führe mich nicht in Versuchung, nicht in Verwirrung, sondern erlöse mich vom Irrtum.
Denn dein ist das Reich in mir und die Kraft und das Wissen in Ewigkeit.
The German version has a code which has its effect on your subconsciousness, therefore you should really use the German version and not the English one.
- My spirit, you are all-mighty.
- Your name shall be honoured.
- Your realm shall open (incarnate) within me.
- Your might (might of the consciousness) shall unfold within me, on earths and in universes.
- Give me my daily bread (love, wisdom) today so I recognise my responsibility and I recognise the truth.
- And do not throw me into confusion and delusion, but release me from my misunderstanding.
- For the realm, the power (power of knowledge) and the knowledge within me are yours in eternity.
In old times there was only one expression for the material consciousness block and the spiritual consciousness block (spirit form) of the human being and this expression was "spirit." This originates in the fact that they are really one because the material consciousness block is a product of the overall consciousness block (new translation for "comprehensive consciousness block"), which is a creation of the spirit form itself. At that time, concepts were not broken down as is done today in order to get a better understanding of the details. Therefore the expression "consciousness" was not yet created.
This prayer is not directed to the spirit form, but to the human being's material consciousness block, because that's where all the work concerning the conscious evolution of the human being is done. The processes of creating, forming and developing ideas up to their completion and realization is done through the ability of thinking and feeling and this is the responsibility of the material consciousness block, which cannot exist without the spiritual consciousness block and therefore is always connected to it.
- The human being creates his own life and at the same time develops his consciousness, which increases its might (power is not the right word for the might of the consciousness) through understanding the natural creational laws and gaining the ability to consciously use them and therefore become all-mighty.
- The consciousness has to be taken care of by controlling the thoughts and feelings and making an effort to live according to the natural creational laws. In this way the human being becomes a master of his own life, whereby the consciousness is honoured because its purpose (evolution) is recognized.
- The realm of the consciousness opens only through an increasing understanding of the truth and reveals new worlds of knowledge.
- With the conscious use of the natural creational laws, the consciousness unfolds a might that influences not only one's own life and the close surroundings, but spreads all over the world and into the universe. This is the reason why every single human being is responsible for the situation he lives in and for the situation we have on Earth because we all contribute our part. The question "What can I as a single person do?" is therefore obviously superfluous.
- Each day, the awareness that living means learning should be present and also that one is self-responsible for one's own life and for the recognition of the truth.
- Only the consciousness can release the human being from misunderstandings when it is controlled and directed on the right path in accordance to the natural creational laws.
- Whatever is learned during all material lives will ultimately be a contribution to the evolution of Creation, so the knowledge gathered by the material realm of the human consciousness will be eternal at the end.
Using the prayer in German furthers the logical thinking and therefore supports the individual evolution. It doesn't have the same effect in English.
Share your opinion