What the Plejaren Wish for Earth Humans
- Presented by Quetzal in Contact Report 215
- On Saturday, February 28, 1987, at 2:09 AM
1. For the earth humans, we wish that they, in all love and reason, tend toward bringing an end to all aggression, acts of violence and wars, as well as all criminality, all hate, all discord, every bondage as well as any craving for vengeance and retaliation.
2. In order that correct justice and humanity, as well as true reverence for life can prevail, it is our desire that in all countries worldwide, torture as well as the death penalty be abolished and laws are enacted where every life and the right to soundness of the body and psyche are respected and placed under legal protection.
3. We wish that a normal state of population and births be strived for on Earth and, in this regard, effective worldwide birth control be enforced, because only through this can too excessive an overpopulation be avoided and even further privation, criminality, hate against fellow men, wars, exploitation of Earth’s resources to the utmost, as well as new diseases, epidemics and misery be avoided and contained.
4. A means of food production should be strived for on Earth among all people and these goods should be distributed in such a manner that the misery of hunger no longer develops and, therefore, all people have enough food.
5. Earth humans should no longer be destructive in all areas of science and in the cultivation of land and forests, as well as water utilization, etc., but rather be constructive and progressive. This also refers to the preservation of a healthy atmosphere and ever more threatening climatic change, with reference to that which originates through human fault.
6. Earth humans should consciously unfold in the forms of love and knowledge, as well as in true humanity, and recognize Creation-given evolution as the highest goal and meaning of life.
7. Earth humans should utilize their sciences in such a manner that true, positive progress develops in every respect.
8. The cognition, knowledge, experience, as well as wisdom should grow within earth humans that they are not the only human life forms in the entire universe and are, furthermore, but a fraction of the whole within the universe.
9. True peace as well as true love and freedom should finally prevail on Earth and among all human beings regardless of skin colour, race and faith, without hate, revenge, jealousy, craving for retaliation, privation, misery, murder, homicide, terror and wars.
10. It should come to an end that the countries of Earth even the poorest and most underdeveloped among them maintain armies that are armed to the teeth and senselessly burn away innumerable sums of money in the billions which could and should be used for the true well-being of the people. Thus it should finally cease that politicians and the military, as well as the most diverse organizations everywhere in the world, talk about peace and freedom, love and humanity, in order to justify tremendous financial expenditures on the one hand, and on the other hand, to snatch up even more of these funds for purposes of war and terror and to heat up the weapons industry so that further acts of terrorism and war can be carried out with the new weapons.
11. It must finally come to an end on Earth that human beings with other forms of conviction as well as different faith, skin colour and race are hated, pursued, tortured and killed.
12. It must come to an end that umpteen thousand tons of food are criminally destroyed on a daily basis for reasons of profit or, due to low market prices, they are simply thrown into rivers, fed to livestock or left to rot away; food which would spare millions of people from a death by starvation, in particular women and children who are the ones bearing the most misery in this regard.
13. It must come to an end that earth humans as a whole face all their enormous problems helplessly and powerlessly because all the profit-greedy, irresponsible and unscrupulous ones are able to conduct their criminal affairs unrestrained without being held accountable for them, as are also the governmental persons of responsibility who are incapable of administering their office within the framework of a just and appropriate leadership in order to resolve the mounting problems.
14. Most urgently, the earth human must learn to bear his own responsibility and consciously act in a progressive manner in accordance with this. It can no longer persist that the responsibility is simply shifted onto someone or something else, because the individual is responsible for all of his own thinking, feelings and actions. The individual must recognize and adhere to his responsibility, because only when the individual begins recognition of his responsibility and adheres to his responsibility will the next person be prompted to do the same, whereby others, in turn, will join in, and finally the whole of Earth’s mankind will be taken up by it.
15. If the individual person feels the need to actively do something to change the world, its human beings in particular, this actually is within his power, but only in such a manner that he be an example to his fellow man and fellow men. Thus every person has it within him/herself to begin a change for the better, toward peace, love, freedom, progress, as well as toward knowledge and wisdom. Everyone must make a start by himself and also discover the way to a free and happy life on his own. Each person must first acquire an optimistic attitude solely for himself, and from this will initially result the progress of expansion through which his fellow men will be prompted and will join in. And if people think consciously in this direction, then they will make the amazing discovery that all means and all hopes for a true progress exist only when they start everything by themselves.
16. The human being must recognize, discover and experience, in detail through his own cognition, what his true, innermost being is and how it relates to the external personality.
17. Unfortunately, earth humans have generally assigned top ranks or top status to political, economic, scientific, military, material and financial values. These, however, are non-values that bring tremendous damage through which the well-being in physical and psychological aspects is impaired, as well as the consciousness-related development of the individual and even of the whole of mankind. As a result, the true sages and philosophers have vanished, making room for the “wanna-be’s” with respect to wisdom and philosophy who frequently inundate the world and its mankind with horrendous nonsense that has nothing to do with reality, correctness and conformity to laws of the spiritual energies and Creation. All of these non-values must be removed in order to place the true sages back in their proper place in society. The opportunity must be provided for these few who are presently on Earth, to emerge from their hidden solitude so that they can instruct the people. In so doing, however, all those must be pushed into the background who spread unreasonable sectarian teachings and principles, through which earth humans have been pushed away from the real truth and have been misled.
18. Earth humans must learn not to solely pursue materialism and money from birth until death, and hence they should not listen just to those who have amassed political or military power or an immense fortune. And so they should neither aspire after them nor try to be like them, and devote neither their time, their work and efforts nor their initiative and lives to them, as well.
If people nevertheless do this, then they forfeit their evolution and thus the meaning of their existence. And if they do not lose their life in a direct manner, then they make themselves dependent on the rulers of a political, dictatorial, military or materially wealthy form, shouting approval and support for them and becoming those who live an appearance instead of those who truly live/exist.
19. The earth human must free himself from the variety of political, dictatorial, military, scientific and faith-oriented directions, as this alone guarantees, on the one hand, the discovery and following of the path of the Creational truth and its laws and commandments, as well as, on the other hand, a loving, peaceful, liberated, wise and harmonious functioning of the individuals and the entire community of mankind. Truthfully no movement of a political, military, economical, scientific, philosophical and faith-oriented form should be allowed to dominate over another. However if such domination exists, then rivalries, hate, racism, faith and political struggles, as well as discord, lack of freedom, unkindness, ignorance and many further non-values develop which lead to destruction, murder and manslaughter, in addition to warlike actions and falsehood.
20. The earth human must change toward the good and positive through his own reason and grasp of responsibility, and thereby rehabilitate himself. Thus he must establish his own dimension and free himself from his self-demeaning service toward all his shortcomings and his false hopes and desires. The earth human considers that he will live new lives over and over again in striving for that which is higher in accordance with the Creational laws and commandments through many new personalities in reincarnation of the spirit form and the comprehensive consciousness block, namely in the obligation of a Creational path that he consciously develops in every logical, good and positive form. But this means that every person must strive for his advancement through every personal responsibility, and society must also make that possible for him. It is correct that everybody takes the trouble to perform the required work for which he will be paid and which will enable him to afford housing in one form or the other, as well as, in self-responsibility, to bear the cost of his food and clothing and also for his training and education and for all arising needs.
21. The earth human must learn to recognise and understand his true, innermost Creational being, because solely through will it be possible for him to get involved with his body and, above all, his material consciousness and its awakening and development. Thus he learns his own self-appreciation for his innermost being as well as his body and consciousness and come to this realisation by himself. So the recognition and conscious arousal of one’s own innermost being occurs through the awakening of the material consciousness as well as true awareness of the body.
Share your opinion