Explanations regarding the term "Laws and Recommendations of Creation"
By Christian Frehner, Switzerland
If there is mention of "creational laws and recommendations" or "laws and recommendations of Creation", respectively, the following explanations must be given to all those individuals who have already dealt in detail with the spiritual teachings and especially with Creation's existence.
Since Creation, the Universal Consciousness of our DERN Universe, is not a person or some personification (quite contrary to the belief in God, The Father by various religions), but an impersonal spiritual energy or power, It (Creation) never enacted any recommendations that stipulate or dictate to the human beings to do or not do this or that. A recommendation ("You shall …") is valid only in the material realm, and it (the recommendation) can only stem or emerge from a "source" where certain individual aspects and a direct reference to the "coarse matter" human being-who owns a consciousness capable of evolution-exist. (The latter indicates that recommendations are not applied within the realm of flora and fauna.)
Firstly, recommendations can be enacted or established by human beings (also those representing society, state or religious groups), and secondly by half- or pure-spirit levels (or planes), within which certain individual vibrational structures or aspects still exist, at least as long as the fusion with the Universal Consciousness (Creation) has not yet occurred. This "backward-compatibility" (which is one-sided from the top down) to the material realm of the human beings makes it possible that the highest pure-spirit level, Petale, could transmit the Decalogue or Dodecalogue, respectively.
While recommendations leave it up to the individual whether or not they will follow/observe them, it is quite different with respect to the creational laws which can also be called laws of nature where phenomena and events, etc. within the material Universal belt are concerned. In order for Creation to exist and evolve, and also everything that exists within Its entire universe, it is necessary that laws exist which secure an order and which make the entire "system" possible and continuing. For a better understanding, imagine the following example: We people here on [Earth] have to rely on the fact that gravity is directed toward the centre of the Earth, and that it does not, from time to time, suddenly change toward some other direction, e.g. toward the moon. Just imagine how everything that was not securely fixed to the planet would suddenly be sucked off to the moon!
Regarding laws of Creation, one can distinguish between those within the entire Creation (including the spiritual realm), and those that mainly apply to the material realm. (Of course, this is just an academic separation because, as we all know, within Creation everything is connected to each other.) The above-mentioned example regarding Earth's gravity also demonstrates that the effects and composition of the laws of nature are relative, because they can be "conquered" under certain circumstances (like, e.g. through the application of levitation or the utilisation of technical devices, etc.). By this, the restricted/limited scope of the law of nature is overcome.
If there is mention of "laws and recommendations of Creation" in Billy's or FIGU's writings, then you should keep in mind the above mentioned explanations. This refers to those recommendations that show to the human beings the way to real knowledge and wisdom.
For a better understanding, or as an aid, some examples are listed below:
Laws of Creation:
- Structure of the seven belts of the Universe (there are seven, not four or ten, etc.)
- Formation (creation) of new-spirit forms during the Universe's expansion phase (number, composition, situation, etc.)
- The existence of love (in its highest form as universal love)
- Striving (the fundamental law of all evolution; without striving there is no life)
- The bipolar structure/composition of everything that exists (the positive and the negative etc.)
Laws of Creation with special impact on the material realm (laws of nature):
- Law of causality (cause and effect)
- Laws of reincarnation
- Seven-step construction of matter
- Interactions within chemistry
- Effects of thoughts: force of sending and force of "beating/striking" upon its return (may be compared to a boomerang)
- Origin and vanishing of planets, galaxies, etc.
- Effects of light on the growth of plants
Recommendations for the personal benefit of human beings
To observe these recommendations guarantees to the human being that he may rapidly progress on the path of his evolution.
Additionally, human beings who observe these recommendations are a good example to their fellowmen.
- You shall have no powers and gods, idols and saints other than Creation.
- You shall keep holy the name of Creation and not abuse this name.
- You shall make every day into a day of celebration and keep it holy (control it).
- You shall not break your bond with Creation, including this: You shall not commit adultery.
- You shall honour Creation just as you honour, respect and love your father and mother.
- You shall not kill in depravity.
- You shall not rob and expropriate.
- You shall not bear false witness against the truth, Creation and life.
- You shall never, never speak an untruth.
- You shall not greedily covet material wealth and your neighbour's possessions.
- Do not curse the truth.
- Never, never put Creation's recommendations and Creation's laws into unworthy cults.
If one ponders these "principal recommendations" which were transmitted to the people on Earth by the Petale spirit level, one inevitably will come to the realisation that an immeasurable amount of precious thoughts and ideas are hidden behind these recommendations, which in the daily routine can show one the path to a life that is righteous and responsible. Alone the sixth recommendation is so very profound and far-reaching-from the eradication of floral and faunal species to the psychic and consciousness-related "murder" of fellow humans that there is no room in these short explanations to deal with everything in detail.
It is important to know the following: So-called "Creational recommendations" do exist if they are, or have been, derived from "Creational laws" or "laws of Creation", respectively. Basically, recommendations result from all laws, no matter from where the latter originate. These Creational laws and recommendations, which can be called "the laws and recommendations of life", serve for the purpose of enabling, preserving and supporting life. To observe these creational recommendations is the duty of every knowledgeable and responsible human being, because in this manner alone, peace and harmony may be achieved and secured in the long term among all people and with the whole of nature.