The Talmud of Jmmanuel - Prophecy
161 Chapter 25
1. And Jmmanuel walked out of the temple, and his disciples came up to him because they wanted to show him the temple's structure.
2. He, however, spoke to them, "Look at all this. Truly, I say to you, not one stone here will remain upon the other without being broken.
3. "The Israelite people trespass against life and the truth, and they built this city on human blood. These people are divided into Israelites, who call themselves sons and daughters of Zion, with whom I do not identify, and who want to kill me, and Jews, who are misled believers of their religious cult, and to whom I bring the teachings of truth, as I do to all Earth-humans.
4. "The Israelites have ravaged this land through plunder and murder, they have killed their friends with whom they had drunk wine, and they have deceived and misled their fellow believers of the Jewish cult, who are truly not Israelites but merely believers in a cult.
5. "Thus the Israelites betrayed their own friends and murdered them because of their greed, but it shall likewise be done to them by the rightful owners of this land whom they have deprived of their rights and subjugated since ancient times."
6. And when he sat on the Mount of Olives his disciples came up to him and said, "Tell us, when will this take place, and what will be the sign?"
7. And Jmmanuel answered, saying, "Two thousand and more years will pass, but meanwhile Israel will never find peace because wars and many calamities will threaten the unlawful occupants of this land; but see to it that nobody leads you astray.
8. "That is, many deceivers and false prophets will come in my name and say, 'l am Jmmanuel, and I am the sign of the time,' and they will mislead many.
9. "People will hear about wars and threats of war, and they are to witness this but not be frightened because it must transpire; but it will not yet be the end.
10. "For many a nation will rise up against its government, one nation against another and one kingdom against another, and there will be times of privation, earthquakes and immense storms and floods all about.
11. "All of these events are just the beginnings of the woes.
12. "Soon the knowledgeable people will be consigned to misery and will be killed.
13. "They will be hated on account of the truth of the teachings and the wisdom.
14. "Various religious cults will rise up against one another, and much blood will flow.
15. "Then many will succumb to the temptation, and they will betray and hate one another because they remained small in consciousness.
16. "Love will grow cold in many people because ignorance will gain the upper hand.
17. "Hatred will rule over the world and evil will reign,
18. "but those who persist in the truth will survive.
19. "This lesson will be preached in the new age throughout the world as a testimony for all peoples, and then the end will come.
20. "When the people see the horror of destruction in Jerusalem, of which the prophets have spoken, the end will come.
21. "Whoever is in the land seized by the Israelites should flee to the mountains at that time.
22. "Those on the roofs should not climb down to get things from inside their houses.
23. "Those who are in the fields should not go back to get their coats.
24. "Woe to the pregnant women and nursing mothers at that time, for they will suffer much grief and death, and there will be many of them.
25. "Soon thereafter there will be a greater grief than there has ever been before since the beginning of the world, and than will ever be again.
26. "If these days were not cut short, no one would survive; but the days will be cut short for the sake of the spirit and of life.
27. "This will also be for the sake of the people who serve the truth and the laws.
28. "But there will be howling and chattering of teeth when this time is brought about by the people's lack of understanding and by their greed.
29. "They will construct machines of metal for use in the air, on the water and on land, and will bring about mutual destruction.
30. "From these machines of metal they will fling heavy projectiles across the land and upon the cities.
31. "Fire will burst from these projectiles and burn the world; and little will be spared.
32. "They will place the basic elements of life and deadly air into the projectiles to kindle the deadly fires and destroy land and life.
33. "If at that time mighty nations were not to intervene, as once did the celestial sons, to bring a halt to the unrestrained madness and deadly conduct of demented dictators, truly, I tell you, no human being would survive.
34. "Since the human populations will consist of far more than ten times five hundred million people at that time, great segments of them will be eradicated and killed.
35. "This is what the law ordains, because people have violated it and will continue to violate it into the distant future.
36. "If at that time someone will tell the people, 'Behold, here is Jmmanuel who is the sign of the time,' they should not accept it as the truth,
37. "for many a false Jmmanuel and many deceivers and false prophets will come forth and perform great signs and miracles, so that it will become possible to lead astray not only the seekers, believers and errant ones, but also the scholars and knowledgeable people.
38. "Behold, I have told you this beforehand, and so it will fulfill itself.
39. "Thus, when the deceivers and those led astray will say, 'He is in the desert,' people should not venture there, and when they say, 'Behold, he is in a chamber,' they should not accept it as the truth.
40. "Since I will certainly return at that time, I will let them recognize me.
41. "This is as the law and destiny ordain it, and so it shall be.
42. "For as lightning flashes and illuminates from start to finish, so will be my coming in the future, when I will bring the teachings anew and announce the legions of the celestial sons. At that time I will have a renewed life and will again be accused of deception and blasphemy across the entire world, until the teachings of truth will bring about insight and change in the people.
43. "People of all times, beware: where the carcass is, there the vultures gather, so watch out for them.
44. "Soon after the misery of that faraway time, sun and moon will lose their luster, comets will fall from the sky and the powers of the heavens will begin to sway.
45. "The makeup of the Earth's sky and air will be disturbed, and the land will burn because of the black oil of the Earth, ignited by people's craving for power. The sky will darken because of smoke and fire, which will rage for a thousand days, and everything above the burning land and far beyond will be covered with black soot. Consequently the weather will break down, and severe cold and much death will come over the people, plants and animals, and over the Earth, as a result of the senselessly unleashed forces of the people who live in lust for power, evil passions and vices.
46. "And then signs will appear in the sky, and all Earth-humans will wail and come to see the signs in the clouds of the sky that bear witness to great power and severe judgment against irrationality.
47. "So god is lord over the three human lineages, yet the laws and directives of Creation are eternally valid. Through these laws and directives, which represent Creation, humankind in its irrationality will bring cruel judgment upon itself.
48. "Humans owe their existence to god, who is the ruler over them; so they must follow his commandments and respect him as the greatest king of wisdom.
49. "In days to come, he will send forth his guardian angels who will sound their trumpets and call together his trusted followers from the four directions, from one end of the Earth to the other.
50. "Do learn a parable from the fig tree; when its branch puts forth leaves, you know that summer is nigh.
51. "So will it also be for the people of that time; when they see all this transpire they may know that these events are upon them.
52. "Truly, truly, I say to you, this is how it will be.
53. "And that generation will not pass away until all of this has happened.
54. "At some future time the heavens and the Earth will pass away, and so will the universe; but my words will not pass away because they are the words of truth within the laws of Creation.
55. "No one knows the day or hour when this will all take place, not the guardian angels nor god himself nor I, Jmmanuel; but only providence and destiny know this through the laws and directives of Creation, which possesses the greatest wisdom.
56. "Creation alone stands far above all humankind, and it alone deserves honor and praise, just as it renders honor and praise to the absolute power (Absolutum) above it.* (* See 34:23.)
57. "If people respect and honor god, and if above him they recognize, honor, esteem and acknowledge only Creation as the supreme power, then they act rightly in accordance with the truth."
- Sermon on the Mount
- 12 Commandments
- Laws and Proverbs
- The Human Being and Creation
- Final Teachings
- The Twelve Recommendations
- Evil Spirits