Pronounced "ish rish". Ancient Lyrian for Queen of Wisdom. Semjase and Karyatide are examples of Jschrjschs. While the term is applied only to women, the term for men is Jschwjsch.
The abbreviation of Jschrjsch is JHRH or IHRH. There are additional terms listed on the FIGU - related terms page.
These human beings live in the last stages of human-material existence before changing over into half-spiritual forms.
JHRHs are human beings like everybody else, but much higher in consciousness and spiritual development than average human beings.
An JHRH can never be compared to Creation itself, because Creation is immeasurably higher then any other life-form in its universe.
The ancient title of JHRH is a several million year old title brought here to Earth by our Ancient Lyrian ancestors, unfortunately the terminology has been falsified by many wrong teachings over the thousands of years since.
This title is given to a woman who has reached a high level of knowledge, wisdom, truth, insight and most strict following of the Natural Creative Laws and directives at all possible times and lives in recognition and realization of Universal Love.
It is said that Semjase, "due to her exceptional knowledge, which far exceeds the average of her home population, has assumed the rank of half-Jschrjsch, which means a half-queen of wisdom or a half-goddess, as they were called earlier on earth (and which can be read about, for example, in Greek legends) The term is listed on the FIGU - related terms page.
- ↑ http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/2037.html?978115110
- ↑ http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Basic_Rules_of_Man
- ↑ http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Talmud_of_Jmmanuel_-_Laws_and_Proverbs
- ↑ http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Twelve_Recommendations
- ↑ http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/In_Praise_of_Love,_Truth_and_Wisdom
- ↑ http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Semjase
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echidna_(mythology)