From Future Of Mankind
All pages describing evidence supporting the validity of The Meier Case or Billy Meier's authenticity.
Pages in category "Evidence"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.
- A refutation of false claims and distortions by Korff (English), Deardorff, James, Internet , January 1996
- A refutation of false claims and distortions by Korff, Deardorff, James, Internet, January 1996
- An Investigation Into The Pendulum UFO
- An Open Letter to the UFO Community, Kinder, Gary, MUFON UFO Journal , No. 228, pp. 3-8, April 1987
- Analysis of IIG's Meier Case explanations
- Analysis of the Wedding Cake UFO
- And still they fly!
- Another investigation on the Asket photo controversy
- Asket and Nera Photos
- Audio Evidence
- Pendulum-Like motion of an unidentified object (UO) filmed by Billy Meier, Maccabee, Bruce, Internet, February 2002
- Photo Analysis from the Preliminary Investigation Report
- Photo analysis report, Davis, Neil M., published in Stevens' 1982 book, March 1978
- Photographic Evidence
- Physical Evidence
- Plausible Deniability
- Prior Knowledge Of Major Ozone Depletion
- The Billy Meier 'Hoax' Exposed? The Wedding Cake UFO Controversy
- The camera never lies?, Brookesmith, Peter, UFO updates mailing list, internet, January 1997
- The Meier Case and Its Spirituality, Deardorff, James, Wildfire Magazine, January 1989
- The Meier Case: UFO Contactee Revealed?, Hesemann, Michael, Magazin 2000plus, Vol. 10, pp. 64-71, October 1998
- The Metal Alloy
- The mysterious photo of Asket
- The Oval-Shaped Laser Hole
- The Witnesses