Consciousness Evolution occurs exclusively in the human-form. It is determined by the evolution of Consciousness, which unlike the other forms of consciousness has the ability in humans to proceed to joining in with Creation itself, in its idea to create, though as a rule after a colossal length of time, incarnating in billions of different personalities along the way of this evolution. All the forms of evolution have some kind of level of consciousness associated with it, so that in this way the various types of evolution can progress along their own courses of progress. The human form of consciousness based evolution, is geared towards the development and progress of consciousness itself, which can be very clear to anyone looking to understand these differences, by simply observing their own behavioural patterns in contrast with that of say an animal or creature.
Conception, Consciousness and Personality of the Human Being
- Original Author: Billy
- Translator: Willem Mondria
- Translator's Source: Zeugung, Bewusstsein und Persönlichkeit in Stimme der Wassermannzeit Nr. 143
A human being is produced from two material elements, namely the female's egg and the male's sperm. From the union of egg and sperm in the female's womb, a tiny embryo develops; the common fruit of two human beings—man and woman, the parents. The material, parental substances merge into a combination of egg-cell and sperm through the execution of the procreative act and they continue to develop in the embryo which lives initially only as an impulse-based naturally instinctive small body with no consciousness and personality of its own. This tiny body stems from two other fully-grown bodies and is just as material as they are, because the procreative act alone is just the consummation of a material process where the consciousness-form of one or even both parents is not transferred when the sperm and egg cell combine. If this were the case then the conceived offspring would have the same consciousness of one or even both parents which is absolutely not possible because, according to the laws of Creation, each consciousness is specifically related to only one single comprehensive consciousness block and this in turn is assigned to one single spirit-form. If it were not so, then what the laws of Creation say is impossible would occur, namely that two different consciousness-forms and also two different personalities could take possession of a human being, in fact already at the moment of conception. Truthfully, two consciousness-forms and two personalities can never simultaneously take possession of a human being, because this would be against the nature of the laws of Creation, and the Creation itself would reduce to absurdity. What appears to be different forms of consciousness and different personalities in human beings are the products of a single consciousness whose functioning through an illness like schizophrenia is negatively affected causing delusions which manifest as other and foreign personalities. These conditions of sick forms of consciousness are well known since time immemorial under the incorrect term 'possession'. In truth it is not a question of other personalities and forms of consciousness besides the normal personality and the normal consciousness, but rather of a developed psychophysical state of excitement which is normally connected with conditions of cramps and delusions. It is not the influence from some god, angel or spirits and demons, as wrongly claimed by religions and sects who want to drive out such spirits, demons or additional personalities through exorcism.
When the egg and sperm unite through the act of procreation the consciousness and personality do not enter the fertilised egg which is contrary to what occasionally is wrongly taught. The fact is that during the three weeks after fertilisation the formless embryo grows as a tiny natural impulse-based pure instinct body. On the 21st day the embryo is then 'spiritually' animated when the spirit-form reincarnates into the embryo along with the consciousness and personality which incarnate through the comprehensive consciousness block. So the spirit-form and the comprehensive consciousness block's created part, the consciousness and personality, become the self of the conceived life form as its inseparable part. If the reincarnation of the spirit-form as well as the incarnation of the new consciousness and personality into the embryo has taken place, then the embryo is transformed from a pulsing natural instinct-based state of life into a conscious living process. This means, that the embryo no longer exists, but from now on the foetus whose tiny heart then starts to beat and to work. So the conscious life of the consciousness begins which exists in the foetus and in this form develops into a human being. The essential material components of the growing foetus come from both parents, but the forms of the spirit and of the comprehensive consciousness block, the consciousness and personality have nothing to do with the material components since they are of a completely different nature which the human being is incapable of influencing and determining.
[From Arahat Athersata p.101:]
30. Der Unterschied zwischen den verschiedensten Leben liegt nur in ihrer Form, niemals aber in verschiedenen Gesetzen und Geboten, denn diese sind universell-einheitlich.
31. Der Erdenmensch als selbstdenkende Lebensform jedoch vermag bewusst sowie unbewusst seine Evolution zu steuern und zu beeinflussen, wodurch er auch fähig ist, die bestehenden Gesetze und Gebote der Schöpfung zu missachten und zu verstossen, wodurch er aber lebenunfähig wird und im Abgrund versinkt.
The differences among the most varied kinds of life lie only in their form, never, however, in differing laws and directives, because these are universally uniform. However, as a form of life capable of independent thought, the Earth human may consciously, as well as unconsciously, steer and influence his evolution, whereby he is also capable of abusing and offending against the existing laws and directives of Creation, whereby however he would become incapable of life and sink into the abyss.
[From Arahat Athersata p.96:]
799. Mag der Erdenmensch in seiner Unvernunft noch so bestialisch und barbarisch sein und erfinderisch in bösartigsten Intrigen, so wird er doch niemals die Gesetze und Gebote der Schöpfung zu verändern oder zu zerstören vermögen.
800. Mögen seine Intrigen in deren Anwendung und Auswirkung noch so gross und gewaltig sein; die schöpferischen Gesetze und Gebote vermögen sie niemals zu beeinträchtigen.
801. Die nachteiligen Auswirkungen angewandter Intrigen und des Hassens fallen immer auf den Urheber selbst zurück und bringen ihm sehr oft tödlichen Schaden.
802. So der Erdenmensch nach von ihm selbsterstellten Intrigen- und Hassgesetzen denkt und handelt, hat er die entstehenden Folgen selbst zu tragen, denn allen Endes vermag er durch alle negativen Ausartungen nur sich selbst böses Leid, Not, Elend und Schaden zuzufügen.
Even if, in his lack of reason, the Earth human is still so bestial and barbaric and ingenious in the most malicious intrigues, he will still never be able to alter or destroy the laws and directives of Creation. Even were his intrigues very great and forceful in their application and effect they may never injure the creational laws and directives. The adverse effects of the intrigues he employs, and of the hate, always fall back on the originator himself and very often bring him fatal damage. So if the human thinks and behaves according to the laws of intrigue and hate which he himself produces, he has to bear the results which come from that himself, because, due to all the negative degeneration, of all possible outcomes he can only organize for himself evil suffering, need, misery and damage.
Arahat Athersata also explains that the spirit also lives according to the same laws and directives of the creational order and cannot simply abuse these, and, in the same way, the Creation itself cannot abuse its own laws and directives.
[Arahat Athersata p.20:]
133. Was zeitlos ist, das ist ewig, und in der zeitlosen Ewigkeit ruhen Wahrheit und Weisheit schöpferischer Kraft und Allmacht.
134. Je näher der Mensch dieser Wahrheit kommt und sich an diese hinanarbeitet, um so leichter fällt ihm die Befolgung der Gesetze und Gebote in schöpferischer Ordnung.
135. Wo der Mensch die Wahrheit der Schöpfung und ihre Gebote und Gesetze anerkennt und befolgt, da leuchtet strahlend die Ordnung aller endlosen Dauer in sein Leben.
136. Ruhe, Frieden und Liebe werden die Begleiter des Lebens durch Raum und Zeit und zeugen von der Vollkommenheit schöpferischer Harmonie.
Official English translation from Life in the Spiritual and Physical.
That which is timeless is eternal, and in timeless eternity rest the truth and wisdom of Creative strength and omnipotence. The harder a human being strives to approach this truth, the easier it will be for him to live the laws and commandments in the Creative order. The order of all infinite continuity will shine radiantly into man’s life, provided he recognizes and observes the truth of Creation, its laws, and commandments. Tranquility, peace and love become his life’s companions through space and time and are evidence of the perfection of creational harmony.
Consciousness Evolution Humanoid lifeforms in the known universe
|Humanoids||Like the Plejaren themselves and the Earth humans|
|Amphiboids||People who resemble animals that live in the water; they live on land and in water, like Asina and her people|
|Reptileoids||Human-reptilian forms with a skin covered with scales|
|Insectoids||Human-insectoid forms; their skin having a chitin quality|
|Sauroids||Human-sauropode form, their skin resembling that of an elephant|
|Primatoide||Human-primate form with more hair on his skin than the Earth human|
|Condicoids||Humanoids who are capable to move along through levitation, like the ones who were seen sitting on the roof of the SSSC|
|Teropoids||Human-birdlike body with a long neck, face and beak-like mouth|
|Hydroids||Human-fishlike body, who are living in the water, but can leave it for longer periods|
|Thermoids||Humanoids who are living in hot zones of very high temperature|
|Frigoroids||Humanoids who are living in regions with very low temperatures|
|Aërioids||Humanoids who are breathing poisonous gas or living in different gas environments, respectively|
|Acoroids||Humanoids of humanoid body, whose skin is covered by a fine acid layer, as it is the case with the Trilaner (Trilans).|
|Floroids||Humanlike and diverse plant bodies|
|Kentauroids||Life forms with part human, part horse-like bodies|
|Faunoids||Bodies part human, part animals with hooves|
|Cheruboids||Very light human life forms, with wings with which they are capable to fly|
|Seraphoids||Very light life forms with a human-animal body, with feathered wings by which they are able to fly|
This could be considered a taxonomy of humans as much as a listing of forms of life with a consiousness-evolution. Scientists do not as yet use this terminology ‘consciousness-evolution’ to refer to human life, even though that would help them understand a lot.
It is not yet clear whether the Bigfoot or Sasquatch has a consciousness-evolution, it might do. If it does it could be a ‘Primatoide’, but that’s purely speculative.
There are no Reptiloids disguised as members of governments etc., that is a fictional story.
Contact Report 228 (Excerpt)
Source: Contact Report 228
106. Known to us, in this galaxy, are only 2,630,000 highly developed human civilizations, which actually belong together, whereby, from other galaxies known to us, a further 1,141,000,000 can be factored in.
107. We know of 1,040,000 civilizations which are developed to an essentially low level in this galaxy which you call the Milky Way.
108. Our scientists estimate that in the entire universe about 6,000,000,000,000 to 7,000,000,000,000 essentially human civilizations, of higher and lower form, would have to exist in your material space-time configuration.
- Eduard Meier, Bio, Why him?
- Interviews, Witnesses
- Spirit Teaching, Introduction
- FIGU, FIGU News and SSSC
- Books, Booklets, His Work, Biog
- Contact Reports, Sfath's, Asket's
- FIGU Bulletins
- FIGU Open Letters, from Billy
- FIGU Special Bulletins
- FIGU Zeitzeichen
- Recent Changes
- Photo Gallery, Art Gallery
- Prophecies and Predictions
- Peaceful Music
- Audio Evidence
- Expert Opinions and Science
- Photographic Evidence
- Physical Evidence
- Earth Event Timeline
- Psyche, Consciousness and Ratio
- Beamships, Atlantis, Planets
- Learning German
- Downloads, Video, Audio
- FIGU terms, Other Authors
- Reincarnation, Human, Brain
- Spirit, Supernatural, Telepathy
- Evolution, Creation, Religion
- Gaiaguys Web, TJResearch
- Telekinesis, Psychotelekinesis
- Unconsciousness, Materialkinesis
- Bigfoot, Easter Island, Pyramids
- Block of Mentality, Placebo
- Contact Statistics, Book Statistics
- External Links, Rare Archives
- Articles by others, Category view
- Community, Polls, External Links
- Site Index, Categories
- WhatLinks, LinkedChanges
- Index, Meier Encyclopedia
- Website statistics
- Random page
- Special pages
- Contributing Content, Roadmap
- Upload file
- How can I help?
- User help
|Contact Report Index||Meier Encyclopaedia|
|n A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z||0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
- Conception, Consciousness and Personality of the Human Being
- The Laws and Directives of Creation
- The Laws and Directives of Creation
- The Laws and Directives of Creation
- The Laws and Directives of Creation